SPACE ARCHITECTURE DESIGN
Universal Design for Space Tourists
We provide “Off-the-world” universal design criteria for realizing space tourism age and for everyone work and live in space.
Extraterrestrial and Extreme Environment Habitation Design
A wide spectrum of designs which ranging from extreme environment on Earth like Antarctica base, desert house, underwater habitat, to space station, planetary surface habitat, etc.
Self-Reliant House Design
Research on self-reliant house and post-disaster supportive house design. Meanwhile, proposing to isolated, aging, and vulnerable areas or islands and help shaping next resilient society globally.
(American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics)
(International Astronautical Congress)
(International Symposium on Space Technology and Science)
– ICROS：nterior-designCriteria for Rotating Orbital Station (2019-p-09 )
– U-DASH：Universal Designfor All Space Habitats : A ConsequentialPath towards DiverseSpacefaringCivilization (2019-p-10)
– MEDUSA： “Manoeuvrablemultiple Electro-dynamic-tether DeorbitUnits for Space (2019-r-17)
– Utilizing Near Earth Asteroid as a Cycler (UNEAC) Concept:A Subsequent Study of ‘Near Earth Asteroid as an Alternative Interplanetary Manned Spaceship’ proposal (2017-o-3-08)
– Project GIVE (Grown in Venus Enclosure): An Alternative Solution for Sustaining Spacefaring Civilization (2017-k-59)
– Designing a Titan Gas and Energy Relay Station (TiGERS):A Concept for Sustaining Deep Space Interplanetary Mission and Beyond (2017-k-51)
– Earth-Venus Express (EVE) Concept:A Transportation Strategy for Project GIVE (Grown in Venus Enclosure) (2017-g-09)
– Sub-orbital transportation as an alternative rapid response for conveying supplies to isolated stricken area after massive disaster (2013-g-10)
– Utilizing Near Earth Objects (NEOs) as a possible transporting vehicle solution for future human interplanetary exploration (2013-k-43)
– Infra-Free®(IF) Architecture System as the method for Post-Disaster Shelter Model (2008-s-01)